Golden Key Club Events
Wondering what the Golden Key Club is up to? Click here to see all of the exciting events Julie and Alanna have cooked up for you!
Your Community Bank
Peoples Bank is a community bank. What that means is that we care about this community and its needs. We hire locally. We lend locally. We serve locally.
The Directors, officers and employees of Peoples Bank dedicate thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars each year to serve and support our home town.
We pledge to continue to give you the best quality of financial products and services, and genuine community concern now and in the future.
Our employees, officers and board of directors happily volunteer and serve many civic and community groups including:
- Chambers of Commerce
- The Elkhorn Fund
- Rotary Club
- Habitat for Humanity
- Kiwanis Club
- Lions Club
- United Way
- Lakeland Builders Association
- Lakes Area Realtors Association
- Lakeland Animal Shelter
- Walworth County Land Trust
- The Sharing Center
- Association for the Prevention of Family Violence
- Walworth County Fair
- Kenosha County Fair
The Bank’s employees also volunteer their time and talent to many community events including:
- Relay for Life
- Local fairs and festivals
- Presentations to school children on the benefits of saving for their future, smart credit, careers, and more
- Presentations to high school students on financial reality
- Annual scholarships to graduating high school seniors
- Seasonal sponsorships of youth recreation teams
- Support for our emergency services groups including police and fire departments among others
We also offer the use of our two community rooms to various community organizations, free of charge. The rooms are available 7 days a week and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. You can check on the availability or make a reservation by calling (262) 723-4200 for Elkhorn or (262) 889-4300 for Silver Lake.
We are here to serve you. Learn more today by stopping by or talking to your personal banker.